Maintenance Shift Engineer
Salary: £42,000 (OTE £52,000+) per annum + Company Package
An exciting opening has arisen for a suitably qualified Maintenance Shift Engineer (multi-skilled) to join the team at their state of the art Anaerobic Digestion plant . This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established and growing company.
In return we will offer you the opportunity to develop your existing skillset and fulfil your potential.
The ideal candidate will be a safety conscious individual with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
This is a full-time permanent position working 12-hours shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis (days and nights, including weekends).
As a Maintenance Shift Engineer your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
• Risk assessing all jobs before work begins.
• Undertaking planned preventative maintenance
• Completion of reactive tasks as per defect list.
• Assisting with contractor and third-party asset services and general housekeeping.
• Be expected to adhere to all Site Health and Safety Regulations
• To install and maintain equipment ensuring minimum interruptions to production.
• To assist in any other duties and ad hoc projects as and when required.
• Undertaking any other duties reasonably requested by Management Team.
• Hold a recognised apprenticeship.
• Hold a minimum CGLI or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
• Engineering experience.
• Experienced in working with and applying isolations LOTO (Mechanical and Electrical).
• Dual Skilled mechanical/Electrical is desirable but not essential.
• Basic IT Skills.
• Have a flexible approach to working hours.
• Have an analytical approach to problem solving.
• Be able to communicate well and professionally at all levels.
• Be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
£42k per year per annum
15 Mar 2023