Rest of UK
Job ID: #
Salary: £45,000 per annum + Company Package
An exciting opening has arisen for a suitably qualified Engineering Supervisor to join the team at their state of the art Anaerobic Digestion plant . This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join an established and growing company.
In return we will offer you the opportunity to develop your existing skillset and fulfil your potential.
This is a full-time permanent position, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with start and end times to be agreed locally.
As an Engineering Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements but will include:
• Support the day-to-day maintenance of the site and to assist the Operations Manager.
• To provide supervision & assistance to the Engineers within the team.
• Organise and implement maintenance schedules as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
• To carry out risk assessments of routine maintenance procedures and unplanned works.
• To ensure maintenance staff take full responsibility for their work environment.
• To liaise with external contractors and review RAMS prior to work commencing and ensure that all permit-to-work documents are completed to the required standard.
• Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) or higher.
• Solid engineering background and good process knowledge (Ideally within Anaerobic Digestion or similar).
• Excellent H&S awareness/understanding.
• Previous experience of working within an Engineering Supervisory role.
• Good IT skills.
• Be able to motivate and manage a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• To be able to prioritise work and be able to deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
31 Mar 2023