Rest of UK
Job ID: #
Salary: £60,000 per annum + Company Package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced engineering manager to join a thriving FMCG company. This company pride themselves on their continuous development and improvement of the processes and production equipment by using the best ingredients that nature has to offer.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage all engineering activity including Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), breakdowns, Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and project engineering work ensuring plant and equipment is maintained to prevent contamination to product and reduce the potential for breakdowns.
• To develop and implement clear and effective PPM's and schedules.
• Plan and coordinate project work against schedules and budgets.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Demonstrable knowledge in a managerial role within an engineering environment.
• experienced and qualified engineer, with mechanical and / or electrical bias.
• Experience in developing and implementing continuous improvement programs with a collaborative approach.
• Strong communication and people skills
3 Mar 2023